Ever heard this one: satellites do not exist! There are many reasons satellites – as NASA shows them to us are actually no flying objects in orbit around planet earth. You may think that this is a ridiculous statement, because how would we have GPS or telephone connections? To get to know the answer i would like to invite you to the wonderful world of satellites and techniques that substitute satellites.
I also made a video about this subject. There was also someone on Reddit that shared my video Techniques that substitute satellites.
Where is the ISS?
When you search satellites on google, you only get some weird cartoons of satellites, no real pictures at all. When you want to see the ISS – the most famous of the satellite hoax, you will never be able to find the location where this thing will fly. This is because the tracker that has been made available by NASA is no tracker!. When the time is changed on your computer the location will also change. This means it is not being tracked at all!
And how about GPS and telephone connections? It is really simple and the reason why these things work without satellites orbiting earth you can see almost every day. Telephone connections and GPS work only because of antennas! Antennas are everywhere – so why would they build them when there were satellites? The answer is because they simply do not exist and all the things that are claimed to be done by satellites are just done by other techniques. I have listed some of these techniques in the following part.
Alternative Techniques that substitute satellites:
There are balloons with equipment launched all over the world. This is one of the ways NASA makes the illusion that satellites in outer space exist.
Some other techniques that are being used to substitute satellites are:
1. GPS uses cell-tower triangulation not Satellites
2 Undersea cables
3. High Altitude Airships (HAA)
4. High Altitude Platforms (HAP)
5. Lighter-than-air vehicles (LAV)
6. High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)
7. High Altitude Long Operation (HALO)
9. Airborne Relay Communication (ARC)
10. HeliPlat which connects to the HeliNet System
11. High Altitude Shuttle System (HASS)
12. Small Balloon Systems (SBS)
13. Nano Balloon Systems (NBS)
14. Google Loon System
15. Stratospheric Platform Systems (SPS)
16. High Altitude Long Endurance Demonstrator (HALE-D)