Choosing a safe location for a home
• Make sure you buy a home that is above sea level.
• Make sure that you can quickly reach different roads.
• Choose an area where not too many people live.
• Make sure you are far from chemical and other hazardous industries.
• Ensure that the environment is free of particulate matter.
• To be self-sufficient, fertile soil is important.
• Check in which place is safest from any disasters or where you can go in case of a disaster.
• Make sure you are far from military locations.
• At the same time, ensure that you are on the right side of strategic military locations.
• Ensure that you can quickly enter another country, in order to keep any national services from you.
• Make sure there is a lot of nature present. For protection as well as for food and water. Consider living near rivers, caves, agricultural land and forests.
• Make sure you are far from any nuclear power plants.
Of course you can not always exactly choose where to live, But these are some things that may help thinking about what can be the possibilities and threats in the place where you live now. There are always many things you can do to mitigate threats.