History can teach you a lot, if you take the time to look. Through research on structures of power and the power elite there is a pattern to recognize in this cycle. This has been used throughout history, and you will probably recognize this, but not be fully aware of it. Here are the 5 steps to reorganize the world in your favor:
- Demoralize: The powers that should not be start the cycle endlessly spreading bad news through the media, spreading debt by (central) bankers created recessions and depressions influenced by currency and market, etc. The demoralize the population of a country or region in which you want to change the power structure.
- Creating friction, magnifying differences. Between rich and poor, religions, races, working people vs. unemployed, natives vs. immigrants, etc. Especially the creation of false division and exploitation by installing fear.
- Orchestrating crises. After steps 1 and 2, it is easy to create the desired spark which does flare up the desired crises. The known false flag attacks like 9/11 in the US, the attacks in France, Madrid 3/11, 3/11 in Japan, bombings in London, financing both sides in wars such as WW1 and WW2 and the ongoing war in the middle-east.
- Forcing legislation. After the crises undesirable legislation will come into place. This will remove the privacy and rights of the people. There is a lot done under the name of security that were a reaction to previous orchestrated crises.
- After each change process the new standard should be made the new ”normal”. Before a new cycle can be started you need the people to acclimatize to their new imposed reality. This is done through changing everything one bit at a time.
So this is how the game is played. Deceptively simple somewhere, but over the past hundred years it has proven to be very successful. Recognition is the first step towards improving. Recognize this behavior, recognize this method and see how it will be used against you. Only when you recognize the use of the method you can take steps to improve the situation.
It is all about Problem-Reaction-Solution: They create a problem, the public reacts and after this they propose a solution in their favor to accomplish their goals. This is also their motto: Ordo Ab Chao = Order out of chaos.